- CETP Refresher Training: Meter Creep Test
- REVISED! Safe Appliance Installation Rebate Program.
- New Training Requirements for Kansas Commercial Drivers
- 2017 KanPERC Annual Report
- Farm Incentive Programs
- Consumer Safety Education Video
- KSFM Interruption of Service Form
You may be interested in some of these documents:
- DOT Adopts NPGA Special Permits Into HMR
- DOT SP-13341 Inspection Form
- KSPERC Remittance Sheet (.xls format)
- Kansas Propane Education and Research Act (KanPERC)
- The following list of training videos and DVDs are available through KanPERC
- Order a Dispensing Propane Safely Kit
- Kansas Tank Law: It Is Still Illegal to Fill a Propane Tank That Doesn’t Belong To You
KanPERC is designed to enhance propane safety, education, and training for propane consumers and employees; to improve existing propane technology; to increase the efficiency of propane; and to develop other programs to educate the public about the safety, environmental aspects, and uses of propane.